Commercial / Retail Space For Lease - Mont-Tremblant
- The trading area is made up of over 100,000 inhabitants.
- An additional 2 million tourists and 780,000 excursionists visit annually.
- Approximately 21,900 cars pass the site daily.
- Tenants include: Puma, Altitude Sports, La Vie En Rose, BCBG, Stokes, Point Zero, Souris Mini, Le Château, Tommy Hilfiger, Jones New York and Starbucks.
- This development is part of an Integrated Project that includes IGA, Maxi, Canadian Tire and Rona, as well as several condo developments and prominent tourist destinations.
- Marketing Initiatives including a website, Facebook page and newspaper ads.
Commercial / Retail